2007 JEEP WRANGLER OEM TEMIC INTEGRATED FUSE BOX MODULE TIPM 56049717AJ REBUILT
56049717AJ - Match this exactly especially if you are performing a hard reboot installation!
** If your mechanic is installing with a StarScan tool they can update the software code and you only need to match 56049721
**NOTE: The case does have some chipped plastic on the lid latch - see pictures. You may want to engineer a way to make sure water is kept out. Please make sure you are comfortable with this before purchasing.
- There are multiple styles and internal board layouts. You must match your part number all the way through the software code to ensure proper fitment.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler models with the same part number
- You may need to swap fuses and relays as necessary from your fuse box into this unit prior to install. Make sure your fuse set up matches your original box.
- These fuse boxes require programming. See above for details.
- Fuse Box has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics techs! Some of those tests/repairs are listed below:
- Fuse box opened and 6 internal relays were replaced
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No broken or corroded pins
- Fuse box has been tested for communication and ignition power and grounds plus 15+ more outputs!
- **NOTE: The case does have some chipped plastic on the lid latch - see pictures. You may want to engineer a way to make sure water is kept out. Please make sure you are comfortable with this before purchasing.
- Lid is NOT included as pictured. You will want to swap your lid onto this working unit.
Warranty / optional core return
- This Fuse box carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
- If you would like to send your core back for a $40 core refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the item returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple!