1994 FORD F-150 F-250 5.8L PCM ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER F4TF-12A650-AHA REBUILT
F4TF-12A650-AHA - You must match this!
- This ecu will work in the following vehicles with the same part number:
- 1994 Ford F-150 F-250 F-350 5.8L models with matching part number
- ECU has been rebuilt then tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Typical cap failures and subsequent board and trace damage replaced and repaired
- PCM completes self-test
- Injector driver circuit tests good
- Fuel pump relay circuits test good
- Check engine light circuits tests good
- ECT, IAT,EGR, TPS sensor circuits tests good
- Canister purge circuits tests good
- IAC circuits tests good
- EGR solenoid circuits tests good
- TAB and TAD solenoids circuits tests good
- Shift solenoids circuits tests good
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Start vehicle and clear codes. You should now be able to drive vehicle with no issues.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Connectors are good, no bent pins!
Warranty / Optional Core Refund
* This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to send your core back for a $20 partial refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the unit returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple! This is optional.