15 16 17 FORD F-150 2.7L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER F2GA-12A650-YF TESTED OEM
F2GA-12A650-YF You must match this!
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/mail relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Programming is required now - see programming instructions below.
You must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment/interchange notes
Step 2: Program the ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ford dealer or possibly a properly equipped Locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without this you will get a "no start" condition.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (key security) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer. Verify prior to having your locksmith travel to your location.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.