REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new ecu through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes below prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your ecu carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&R/(your Ebay user name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The ecu arrives for repairs! We will repair your ecu the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your computer it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- We will use your notes and our state of the art vehicle simulator to put your ecu through over 25 component tests. This will allow us to zero in on the issues and perform a thorough rebuild. After the rebuild the ecu will undergo the same tests to verify the repair! Your ecu case and pins will also be cleaned so it is ready for install when you receive it back! (Please make sure your connector is free of debris, oil, dirt etc etc so a good connection is made!)
- Please note that sometimes the damage to an engine computer is not repairable. In cases like this there will be a diagnostic fee of $74.99. This fee covers our administrative time, testing the ecu and the attempted repair which in most cases can take quite a bit of time and effort. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your ecu is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the ecu you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your ECU arrives with a known unrepairable code the ECU will be shipped back and you will only be charged a $24.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- You will receive a detail of the repairs that took place. Those repairs are covered for Life! You may also receive install notes detailing what you may need to repair or verify good prior to installing the repaired ecu. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running!
PART NUMBER05094172 05094173 05094174 05094175 56028879 56028881 56028891 56028896 56028903 56028904 05094172AE 05094173AE 05094174AE 05094175AA 56028879AB 56028881AA 56028881AB 56028891AA 56028891AB 56028891AC 56028891AD 56028891AE 56028891AF 56028891AG 56028896AC 56028896AD 56028903AA 56028903AB 56028903AC 56028903AD 56028903AE 56028903AF 56028903AG 56028904AA 56028904AB 56028904AC 56028904AD 56028904AE 56028904AF 56028904AG 05094177 05094178 05094179 05094185 56028892 56028895 56028926 56028929 56028931 56028940 56028941 56028942 56028943 56028945 56028975 56028987 56028989 56029079 56029257 56029258 56029261 05094177AA 05094177AB 05094177AC 05094177AD 05094177AE 05094177AF 05094178AA 05094178AB 05094178AC 05094178AD 05094178AE 05094178AF 05094179AA 05094179AB 05094179AC 05094179AD 05094179AE 05094179AF 05094185AA 05094185AB 05094185AC 56028892AC 56028895AA 56028926AA 56028926AB 56028926AC 56028926AD 56028926AE 56028926AF 56028929AA 56028929AB 56028929AC 56028929AD 56028929AE 56028929AF 56028931AA 56028931AB 56028931AC 56028940AA 56028940AB 56028940AC 56028940AD 56028940AE 56028940AF 56028940AG 56028941AA 56028941AB 56028941AC 56028941AD 56028941AE 56028941AF 56028941AG 56028942AA 56028942AB 56028942AC 56028942AD 56028942AE 56028942AF 56028942AG 56028943AA 56028943AB 56028943AC 56028943AD 56028943AE 56028943AF 56028943AG 56028945AA 56028945AB 56028945AC 56028945AD 56028945AE 56028975AA 56028975AB 56028975AC 56028975AD 56028975AE 56028975AF 56028975AG 56028987AA 56028987AB 56028987AC 56028987AD 56028987AE 56028987AF 56028989AA 56028989AB 56028989AC 56028989AD 56028989AE 56028989AF 56028989AG 56029079AD 56029257AA 56029257AB 56029257AC 56029257AD 56029257AE 56029257AF 56029257AG 56029258AB 56029258AC 56029258AD 56029258AE 56029258AF 56029258AG 56029261AA 56029261AB 56029261AC 56029261AD 56029261AE
- We can repair all 05 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 3.7L and 4.7L Ecu's! If you know your ecu is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the ecu to us. We offer three return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose one of the following:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- USPS Priority Express - 1 day shipping to most locations. If you live in a remote area this service may take 2 days. (There is an up-charge)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed 1 day service. (There is an up-charge) arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the ecu will ship back to you by the next business morning.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We typically use USPS Priority to ship your item. This is a 2-3 day service to most parts of the lower 48 states.
We only offer faster shipping on smaller items which can fit into the USPS Priority Mail Express Flat Rate envelope. This expedited shipping does have a shipping surcharge.
If you are needing faster shipping on a larger item you can contact us to see if we can do this.
Any expedited shipping costs will not be refunded if the item is returned or does not show up on time due to the shipping carrier.