REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new ecu through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes below prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your ecu carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&R/(your Ebay user name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The ecu arrives for repairs! We will repair your ecu the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your computer it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- We will use your notes and our state of the art vehicle simulator to put your ecu through over 25 component tests. This will allow us to zero in on the issues and perform a thorough rebuild. After the rebuild the ecu will undergo the same tests to verify the repair! Your ecu case and pins will also be cleaned so it is ready for install when you receive it back! (Please make sure your connector is free of debris, oil, dirt etc etc so a good connection is made!)
- Please note that sometimes the damage to an engine computer is not repairable. In cases like this there will be a diagnostic fee of $74.99. This fee covers our administrative time, testing the ecu and the attempted repair which in most cases can take quite a bit of time and effort. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your ecu is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the ecu you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your ECU arrives with a known unrepairable code the ECU will be shipped back and you will only be charged a $24.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- You will receive a detail of the repairs that took place. Those repairs are covered for Life! You may also receive install notes detailing what you may need to repair or verify good prior to installing the repaired ecu. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running!
PART NUMBER56029039 56029146 56030040 56029039AB 56029039AC 56029039AD 56029039AE 56029039AF 56029039AG 56029039AH 56029039AI 56029039AJ 56029039AK 56029039AL 56029146AB 56029146AC 56030040AB 56030040AC 56030040AD 56030040AE 56030040AF 56030040AG 56030040AH 56030040AI 56030040AJ 56030040AK 56030040AL 056028973 056028974 056028983 56028973AA 56028973AB 56028973AC 56028973AD 56028973AE 56028973AF 56028973AG 56028973AH 56028973AI 56028973AJ 56028973AK 56028974AA 56028974AB 56028974AC 56028974AD 56028974AE 56028974AF 56028974AG 56028974AH 56028974AI 56028974AJ 56028974AK 56028983AC 05094075 05094076 05094893 05094896 05094897 56029235 05094075AC 05094075AD 05094075AE 05094075AF 05094075AG 05094075AH 05094075AI 05094075AJ 05094075AK 05094076AB 05094076AC 05094076AD 05094076AE 05094076AF 05094076AG 05094076AH 05094076AI 05094076AJ 05094893AB 05094896AB 05094896AC 05094896AD 05094896AE 05094896AF 05094896AG 05094896AH 05094896AI 05094896AJ 05094897AA 05094897AB 05094897AC 05094897AD 05094897AE 05094897AF 05094897AG 05094897AH 05094897AI 56029235AC 05094355 05094711 05094712 05094760 05094355AD 05094355AE 05094355AF 05094711AA 05094711AB 05094711AC 05094711AD 05094711AE 05094711AF 05094711AG 05094711AH 05094711AI 05094711AJ 05094711AK 05094711AL 05094712AA 05094712AB 05094712AC 05094712AD 05094712AE 05094712AF 05094712AG 05094712AH 05094712AI 05094712AJ 05094712AK 05094712AL 05094760AA 05094760AB 05094760AC 05094760AD 05094760AE 05094760AF 05094760AG 05094760AH 05094760AI 05094760AJ 05094760AK 05094760AL
- We can repair all 04 05 06 07 Dodge Durango 5.7L Ecu's! If you know your ecu is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the ecu to us. We offer three return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose one of the following:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- USPS Priority Express - 1 day shipping to most locations. If you live in a remote area this service may take 2 days. (There is an up-charge)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed 1 day service. (There is an up-charge) arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the ecu will ship back to you by the next business morning.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We typically use USPS Priority to ship your item. This is a 2-3 day service to most parts of the lower 48 states.
We only offer faster shipping on smaller items which can fit into the USPS Priority Mail Express Flat Rate envelope. This expedited shipping does have a shipping surcharge.
If you are needing faster shipping on a larger item you can contact us to see if we can do this.
Any expedited shipping costs will not be refunded if the item is returned or does not show up on time due to the shipping carrier.