REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new ecu through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes below prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your ecu carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&R/(your Ebay user name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The ecu arrives for repairs! We will repair your ecu the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your computer it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- We will use your notes and our state of the art vehicle simulator to put your ecu through over 25 component tests. This will allow us to zero in on the issues and perform a thorough rebuild. After the rebuild the ecu will undergo the same tests to verify the repair! Your ecu case and pins will also be cleaned so it is ready for install when you receive it back! (Please make sure your connector is free of debris, oil, dirt etc etc so a good connection is made!)
- Please note that sometimes the damage to an engine computer is not repairable. In cases like this there will be a diagnostic fee of $74.99. This fee covers our administrative time, testing the ecu and the attempted repair which in most cases can take quite a bit of time and effort. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your ecu is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the ecu you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your ECU arrives with a known unrepairable code the ECU will be shipped back and you will only be charged a $24.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- You will receive a detail of the repairs that took place. Those repairs are covered for Life! You may also receive install notes detailing what you may need to repair or verify good prior to installing the repaired ecu. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running!
PART NUMBER05018493AA 56028557AA 56028557AB 56028557AC 56028557AD 56028551AB 56028551AC 56028551AD 56040399AB 56040399AC 56040399AD 56040399AE 56040399AF 56040400AB 56040400AC 56040400AD 56040400AE 56040400AF 56040401AB 56040401AC 56040402AB 56040402AC 56040410AB 56040410AC 56040410AD 56040410AE 56040410AF 56040410AG 56040411AB 56040411AC 56040411AD 56040411AE 56040411AF 56040412AB 56040412AC 56040412AD 56040412AE 56040413AB 56040413AC 56040414AB 56040415AB 56040414AC 56040415AC 56040416AB 56040416AC 56040417AB 56040417AC 56040418AB 56040418AC 56040418AD 56040418AE 56040420AB 56040420AC 56040420AD 56040420AE 56040420AF 56040420AG 56040421AB 56040421AC 56040421AD 56040421AE 56040421AF 56040342AB 56040342AC 56040342AD 56040342AE 56040342AF 56040343AB 56040343AC 56040343AD 56040343AE 56040343AF 56040350AB 56040350AC 56040350AD 56040350AE 56040350AF 56040350AG 56040352AB 56040352AC 56040352AD 56040352AE 56040352AF 56040352AG 56040366AB 56040366AC 56040366AD 56040366AE 56040366AF 56040366AG 56040367AB 56040367AC 56040367AD 56040367AE 56040367AF 56040367AG 56040368AA 56040368AB 56040368AC 56040368AD 56040368AE 56040368AF 56040368AG 56040368AH 56040369AB 56040369AC 56040369AD 56040369AE 56040369AFIf you do not see your part number, no worries, we can repair all 2000 3.9L 5.2L 5.9L and 8.0L Dodge Ram 1500 2500 and 3500 ecu's. If you know your ecu is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the ecu to us. We offer three return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose one of the following:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- USPS Priority Express - 1 day shipping to most locations. If you live in a remote area this service may take 2 days. (There is an up-charge)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed 1 day service. (There is an up-charge) arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the ecu will ship back to you by the next business morning.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We typically use USPS Priority to ship your item. This is a 2-3 day service to most parts of the lower 48 states.
We only offer faster shipping on smaller items which can fit into the USPS Priority Mail Express Flat Rate envelope. This expedited shipping does have a shipping surcharge.
If you are needing faster shipping on a larger item you can contact us to see if we can do this.
Any expedited shipping costs will not be refunded if the item is returned or does not show up on time due to the shipping carrier.