*TESTED 05 JEEP WRANGLER 4.0L M/T ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER 56044539AL
ECU has no security. If you do have SKIM security please contact us before purchasing.
ECU has Federal emissions
We offer FREE programming, see details below!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- One connector is chipped, please be careful when installing.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Match your ecu security. Most NGC style ecu's have SKIM security and are not plug and play. (You generally will have grey ignition keys or chipped keys.)
Step 3: Program ecu to your VIN and mileage. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay.
- Mounting points are good.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- One connector does have some chipped plastic but the lock tabs are in place - see pictures
Warranty / Optional Core ReturnThis ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.If you would like to return your core for a $30 partial refund let us know during checkout through the "notes to seller" and we will send a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple. Once your original item comes in we will process your refund promptly.