REPAIR SERVICE 97-04 BUICK CENTURY CLUSTER SPEEDOMETER GAUGES
REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new unit through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout.
Step 2: Package your unit carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&R/ (your name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The unit arrives for repairs! We will repair your unit the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your unit it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- Issues which cause the ODO to fail will be repaired and tested as necessary. Illumination will be tested and repaired/replaced as necessary as well.
- Please note that sometimes the damage to an instrument cluster is not repairable. In cases like this there will be a handling fee of $24.99. This fee covers our administrative time, testing the module and the attempted repair which in most cases can take quite a bit of time and effort. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your vehicle is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the unit you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your unit arrives with a known unrepairable code the unit will be shipped back and you will only be charged a $24.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Please make sure all other issues related to your instrument cluster are checked and verified working. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running!
We can repair all 1997 to 2004 Buick Century clusters. If you know your cluster is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the unit to us. We offer three return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose the following return shipping method:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- Due to eBay's strict shipping policies we list a 15 day handling period. We anticipate your unit arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the unit will ship back to you by the next business morning.