13 JEEP PATRIOT COMPASS 2.0L FWD ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 68172301AE PROBADA
This unit will require programming and is not plug and play, see details below.
We offer FREE programming, see details below!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming" below for additional install instructions.
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Match your ECU security. This ECU does have SKVI security. This OEM security is present in most GPEC style ECUs. If for some reason your vehicle does not have SKVI security, this ECU will not work for your vehicle.
Step 3: Program ECU to your VIN and mileage. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECU. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECU out the next business day as directed by eBay.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Connectors may some small chips in the plastic but all of the lock tabs are in place
This ECU comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.