10-15 TOYOTA PRIUS ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE PUMP ASSEMBLY MODULE ACTUATOR 47270-47030
** YOU MUST MATCH YOUR PART NUMBER OR THE UNIT WILL NOT PROGRAM TO THE VEHICLE **
You must match your part number for proper fitment. Please fitment with your mechanic or dealer before purchase if unsure.
- May fit other vehicles with the same part number. Please verify fitment with your mechanic/dealer before purchasing.
- We believe this module/assembly requires programming to your vehicle. Try to find your local import/Toyota/Lexus shop as your dealer WILL refuse to program this item.
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove pump to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement unit.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery. At this point programming WILL be required.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
This pump carries a 3 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.