09 JEEP WRANGLER 3.8L M/T ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER 05187289AG PROBADA
ECU has SKIM security and requires programming before installation.
We offer FREE programming, see details below!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Issues that cause the alternator charging problem have been rebuilt or tested good!
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming" below for additional install instructions.
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Match your ecu security. Most NGC style ecu's have SKIM security and are not plug and play. (You generally will have grey ignition keys or chipped keys.)
Step 3: Program ecu to your VIN and mileage. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or an email we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out promptly.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- There may be some minor chipped plastic with the connectors but the Lock tabs are in place
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
If you would like to return your core for a $40 partial refund let us know during checkout through the "notes to seller" and we will send a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple. Once your original item comes in we will process your refund promptly.