09 CROWN VIC GRAND MARQUIS ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 9W1A-12A650-EF REBUILT
ECU will require programming by your local mechanic and is not plug and play.
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers on 2009 4.6L Crown Vics and Grand Marquis :
- ECU has been rebuilt then tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Unit has been rebuilt fixing the P0443 Purge and O2 sensor issue which is common in these ecus.
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. Your local mechanic and possibly your locksmith can perform this programming for you.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- NOTE: Lock tabs are in place however one connector does have a lot of chipped off plastic. Review pictures prior to purchase and "do not" purchase if you are uncomfortable with this.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.