09-10 E-350 E-450 6.0L ECU ECM PCM ENGINE COMPUTER 9C2A-12A650-AEH TESTED
9C2A-12A650-AEH - See part number interchange below.
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2009 and 2010 E series 350 and 450 6.0L Vans:
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference voltage and EGR tested good!
- ECU VGT and fan duty tested good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- ECU will now require programming to your vehicle and to your security or PATS system. Your local mechanic, dealer or locksmith should be able to help you with this process.
- Mounting points are all open and intact
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Lock tabs in place
- Connector plastic may have minor chip but pins, guides and lock tabs are in place.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.