07 JEEP WRANGLER TIPM TEMIC INTEGRATED FUSE BOX MODULE 56049717AK OEM ✅REBUILT
56049717 - This TIPM will work for all software codes AA through AF as long as your part number is 56049717.
TIPM will require programming however instead of taking it to the dealer we suggest trying 1-3 hard reboots first. There are many videos on youtube detailing the procedure just make sure your connectors are seated properly, the fuse/relay set-up matches your original and you install the TIPM with the battery disconnected. For any questions feel free to reach out to us prior to purchase.
- There are multiple styles and internal board layouts. You must match your part number all the way through the software code to ensure proper fitment.
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler models with the same part number.
- You may need to swap fuses and relays as necessary from your fuse box into this unit prior to install. Make sure your fuse set up matches your original box.
- These fuse boxes require programming. See above for details.
- Fuse Box has been tested and/or repaired by our experienced electronics techs! Some of those tests/repairs are listed below:
- Fuse box opened and 6 internal relays were replaced
- All traces good or repaired as necessary
- No broken or corroded pins
- Fuse box has been tested for communication and ignition power and grounds plus 15+ more outputs!
- Lid included.
Warranty / optional core return
- This Fuse box carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
- If you would like to send your core back for a $40 core refund let us know at checkout and we will provide a prepaid return label with your item. Simply use the box we ship your new item in along with the label we provide and once the item returns we will issue your partial refund promptly. It's that simple!