07-08 TOYOTA SIENNA ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE PUMP CONTROL MODULE 89541-08140 OEM
Module: 89541-08140 / 44540-08120
You must match these exactly. Toyota made a few versions and they do not interchange.
- You must match your part numbers exactly for proper fitment. If you do not match this you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- EBCM will require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery. Now programming is necessary.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 1 to 2 days to let your vehicles monitoring system reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
- If needed, have the module programmed to your vehicle and clear the codes again.
- This EBCM carries a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. This pump carries a 30 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.