06 GMC ENVOY TRAILBLAZER IMPALA 5.3L PCM ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER 12606493 TESTED
Service NO: 12596679 and Part Number: 12606493 - Please match both of these!
ECU has security and requires programming before installation. We offer FREE VIN programming so the ECU arrives and your vehicle will start once a key relearn process is completed. We will send instructions on how to complete this. During chekcout, be sure to put your VIN in the "notes to seller" field, otherwise we'll message after the purchase for your VIN.
A crankshaft and throttle relearn are also recommended when replacing the ECU. A scan tool is required to complete the crank and throttle relearn. Your vehicle may not run properly if these are not completed. Be sure your mechanic is capable of completing these before purchasing.
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- All 4 O2 heaters are good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump relay test good!
- ECU A/C and starter relay control test good
- ECU canister vent/purge control are good!
- ECU tac motor is good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly.
- Ecu will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play.
- Ecu will fit 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer, Impala SS, Monte Carlo, GMC Envoy and Pontiac Grand Prix 5.3L models with an exact part number match.
- ECU may fit other vehicles with the same part number. Programming will be required!
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Program ECU to your VIN. Your local dealer or certified mechanic will be able to handle this. We offer FREE VIN programming so the ECU arrives programmed to your VIN. Just put your VIN in the "notes to seller" field during checkout otherwise we'll message after the purchase for your VIN.
Step 3: Complete the key relearn process. We will send instructions for this process. Once the theft deterrent process is completed the vehicle will start.
**NOTE: As long as you did match your part and service numbers, the vehicle will start. If the vehicle is running poorly you will need to have a crank and throttle relearn completed. An OE level scan tool will be required for these two processes. If you have any questions please contact us with your part and service numbers and the trouble codes being set in the vehicle.
Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
This ECU comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.