05 F-250 F-350 E-350 E-450 6.0L ECU ECM ENGINE COMPUTER 5C2A-12A650-ARE DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ARE - DPU-432A - BOTH OF THESE MUST BE ON YOUR PART NUMBER STICKER!
**The ecu you receive will fit your application if you have the above part number combination. It may not have this part number on it (may have an update part # sticker on it) but it will match if your ecu has the above numbers on it.**
This ecu will interchange or replace the following ecu part numbers for 2005 Ford F-250 F-350 F-450 F-550 Super Duty 6.0L diesel truck models as well as 2005 E-Series 6.0L Diesel Vans:
5C2A-12A650-ARA & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ARB & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ARC & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ARD & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ARE & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ASA & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ASB & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ASC & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ASD & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-ASE & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-CLA & DPU-432A
5C2A-12A650-CMA & DPU-432A
- ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference voltage and EGR tested good!
- ECU VGT and fan duty tested good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay tested good!
- ECU injectors/coils tested good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming / PATS Security" below for additional install instructions.
Programming / PATS Security
For Plug and Play you must do the following three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number per above fitment/interchange notes
Step 2: Program ecu to your VIN. You will need your local mechanic, Ford dealer or properly equipped Locksmith to program your VIN into the ecu. Without this you will get a "no start" condition.
Step 3: If your vehicle has PATS security (Most Ford/Lincoln/Mercury's do) you must have your keys programmed. We recommend you have this done by your local locksmith. In most cases they will travel to your location and the process takes less than 30 minutes. No towing necessary and your local locksmith will be cheaper than a dealer. If your vehicle has PATS and it not programmed you will get a "no start".
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent. NOTE: There is some connector plastic chipped however the locktab is still in place. Please review the pictures and make sure you are comfortable with this prior to purchase.
- Mounting points good
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.