0 265 202 066
0 265 960 035
A 005 431 97 12 Q2
** YOU MUST MATCH ALL OF THESE OR THE UNIT WILL NOT PROGRAM TO THE VEHICLE **
You must match your part number for proper fitment. Please fitment with your mechanic or dealer before purchase if unsure.
- May fit other vehicles with the same part number. Please verify fitment with your mechanic/dealer before purchasing.
- We believe this assembly requires programming to your vehicle. Try to find your local MB/BMW/VW shop as your dealer WILL refuse to program this item.
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove pump to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement unit.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery. At this point programming WILL be required.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
- This pump carries a 3 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.