03-05 CHEVY GM 1500 2500 ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE 13354746 REBUILT
- 16 total pins, 3 connectors (11-2-2 pins) and dimple top
- NOTE: The side latch is missing so although your connector will fit snug in the port but you may want to wrap it with a large zip tie to make sure it doesn't loosen up over time. Rview pictures and do not purchase if you are uncomfortable with this. EBCM is free and clear of rust or corrosion.
You must match your part number and connector pins for proper fitment. GM made a couple different versions with different inner circuit boards and pin layouts. If you do not match your part number and pin layout you more than likely will get a no communication situation or burn up the module.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes. Please make sure to check your ground latch as well as these are notorious for issues.
- Please make sure your abs pump has been tested as well. A bad pump can short the board of a newly installed module instantly and create a pump runner situation.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- Please follow below for proper installation of module. If you don't follow these steps you can surge the unit and kill the board. If this happens, we cannot take a return as we repair, power and communicate with all of these units.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
OPTIONAL Core Refund
If you would like to send your ebcm back for a $30 partial refund please send us a message at checkout and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. Once returned we will issue your partial refund promptly.