You ABSOLUTELY must match both of the following part numbers for this ECM to work in your vehicle
A 030 545 59 32
0 261 206 971
If your current ecu does not match both of the above this ECM WILL NOT WORK for your vehicle!
Programming is required. We do offer a security swap service for these unit for an additional cost. Please contact us prior to purchase if you are interested in this.
- You must match your part number exactly as seen above. If any numbers are off compared to your original it will not work properly.
- Ecu will require programming or coding to your vehicle or vehicle's security system and is not plug and play. You will need to take this to your local BMW/Mercedes/VW "IMPORT SHOP" for programming. Your dealer will more than likely refuse to perform the programming or say it can't be done.
- Ecu will fit 2001 S500 models with an exact part number match. May fit other MB models but again match your part numbers.
- The ECU has been tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ZERO water or corrosion damage verified on the donor board!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- Ecu will need programming
- Please check your pins and connectors and make sure there has not been damage due to water or corrosion.
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty. If anything happens within this time-frame please contact us and we will work with you on options to get you up and running!
***(exclusion: water damage or any damage to the ecu by a mechanical issue in the vehicle).
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.