01 JEEP WRANGLER 4.0L A/T ECU ECM PCM ENGINE CONTROL COMPUTER 56041746AG ✅TESTED
ECU has SKIM security and requires programming before installation.
We offer FREE programming, see details below!
This ecu will interchange or replace the following part numbers that have the same security as described above:
- ECU has been rebuilt and then tested with our state of the art vehicle simulator which tests over 25 circuits of the ECU! Some of those are listed below:
- Reference Voltage Good!
- ECU powered up and has communication!
- ECU fuel pump/main relay test good!
- ECU injectors/coils test good and much more!
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove the module to be replaced.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- See "Programming" below for additional install instructions.
For Plug and Play you must follow the below three steps:
Step 1: Match your part number series per above fitment guide
Step 2: Match your ecu security. The security for this ecu is listed above. Chrysler/Dodge have 4 levels of security as follows:
A - No Security - You will generally have oem black ignition keys or unchipped keys.
B - SKIM Security - You will generally have oem grey ignition keys or chipped keys.
C - VTSS Security - You will have a flashing/blinking light on your speedometer when the vehicle is turned off and the doors locked.
It will usually blink for roughly 20 seconds.
D - SKIM VTSS - In rare cases you will have both SKIM and VTSS
Step 3: Program ecu to your VIN and mileage. We provide free programming for our customers. During checkout you must list your VIN and mileage in the "Notes to Seller" for us to program the ECM. If we do not hear from you through the order notes or a message through eBay we will assume your mechanic is performing the programming (no problem at all) and we will ship the ECM out the next business day as directed by eBay.
- One mounting point has a stuck screw in it but the other two points should hold this ecu in firmly. Review pictures prior to purchase.
- Pins perfect, none are broken or bent
- Connectors may some small chips in the plastic buta ll of the lock tabs are in place
Warranty / Optional Core Return
This ECM comes with a 90 day warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your purchase record which we will send with your item.
Optional Core Program: If you would like to send your ecu back to us for a $25 partial refund let us know in the "notes to seller" box during checkout. We will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Once the ecu is received we will issue your refund promptly.