00-05 TAHOE YUKON ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE 13451120 20 PIN OEM REBUILT
13451120 You must match this!
- 20 total pins, 3 connectors (16-2-2 pins) and dimple top
- EBCM is free and clear of rust or corrosion. NOTE: The side latch is chipped off and the plastic around that area is chipped as well. You may or may not need a zip tie to hold the large connector in firmly. Please do not purchase if you are uncomfortable with this and review the pictures prior to purchase as well.
- You must match your part number and connector pins for proper fitment. GM mad a couple different versions with different inner circuit boards and pin layouts. If you do not match your part number and pin layout you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- You must check your ground strap and have your abs pump tested prior to install. If you have a bad pump and/or wiring it will pop the module immediately causing a "pump runner". This will void your warranty and we cannot take a return.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- Please follow below for proper installation of module. If you don't follow these steps you can surge the unit and kill the board. If this happens, we cannot take a return as we repair, power and communicate with all of these units.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
OPTIONAL Core Refund
If you would like to send your ebcm back for a $30 partial refund please send us a message at checkout and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. Once returned we will issue your partial refund promptly.
This EBCM carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.