00-05 SIERRA 1500 ANTI-LOCK BRAKE ABS CONTROL MODULE G58 SERIES 20 PIN TRACTION
- **NOTE: The side latch used for the big connector is chipped off. You may need to rig a zip tie to hold that connector in tight. Review pictures prior to purchase.
- If your ABS module has a part number, you must match that. This style has a "G" followed by a serial code and will have 16 pins in the large connector. Typically this modules part number will start with G58 and have 16 pins in the large connector.
- 20 total pins, 3 connectors (16-2-2 pins) and flat top. This will not work if you have an 11-2-2 connector set up.
- You must match your module style and connector pins for proper fitment. GM made a couple different circuit boars and pin layouts. If you do not match your style and pin layout you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes. Please also make sure your abs pump has been tested. If you have a bad pump or wiring it can pop the new module and cause a "pump runner" situation immediately.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear
Optional Core Refund
- If you would like to send your ABS module back to us for a $25 refund, please let us in the "Notes to Seller" box and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your ABS module back to us.
- We will not be able to issue a core refund for units that have been completely destroyed by rust.
This EBCM carries a 6 Month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.