⚡REMAN 04-06 YUKON TAHOE SUBURBAN ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE CONTROL MODULE ⚡13642516T⚡
- 136 SERIES WITH PIN SET UP 40-6 Plus center connector completely different than standard GM abs modules. Part number to match: 13642516T
- EBCM does have some light rust on it - see pictures. EBCM is also missing the bottom gasket. You will need to swap from your original before installation. Review the pictures prior to purchase and do not purchase if this will be an issue for you.
- ***NOTE: Please note a couple of the lock tabs on the connector plastic are damaged but the other two should hold the harness in place. If you think this may be an issue please do not purchase.***
EBCM will replace the following part numbers on 2003-2006 Chevy GMC Cadillac trucks and suv's:
If you have 40 pins and a 136 part # but do not see it above contact us to verify fitment.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- Case is chipped on the bottom - see pictures. You will want to make sure you use some sort of sealant to make sure water does not intrude into this unit.
- Please follow below for proper installation of module. If you don't follow these steps you can surge the unit and kill the board. If this happens, we cannot take a return as we repair, power and communicate with all of these units.
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 10-15 miles.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
Optional Core Refund
- If you would like to send your ABS module back to us for a $25 refund, please let us in the "Notes to Seller" box and we will include a prepaid return label with your order. It's that simple! Again, this is optional and you are not obligated to send your ABS module back to us.
- We will not be able to issue a core refund for units that have been completely destroyed by rust.
- This EBCM carries a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase. Please keep a copy of your sales record which we will send with your order.