- This service is for the repair of your clusters odometer/prndl readout and new illumination "only". If you are having a gauge issue please contact us prior to purchase.
- If you recently purchased a replacement from your local junk yard and just need the mileage programmed see our service specifically for odometer correction: Mileage Programming Service
Programing & Return Process
- The cluster repair process is pretty simple!
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes above prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your speedometer carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: Programming / (your eBay user name here)
- Step 3: The Speedometer arrives for repairs! We will repair your speedometer the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your speedometer it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
This repair comes with a 1 year warranty
Part Numbers covered
We can repair all 1999 to 2002 GM Truck or SUV clusters that look like the pictured cluster! If you have a manual or the transmission temperature style we can repair those as well. Here are some of the typical part numbers: (Example pictures of cluster below)
16264095 / 09363015 / 09362995 / 15758077 / 16264115 / 15068757 / 15758080 / 15055364 / 15055362 / 16233364 / 09363215
- You are responsible for shipping the speedometer to us. We will return your cluster via USPS Priority.
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- Due to eBay's strict shipping policies we list a 15 day handling period. We anticipate your speedometer arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the part will ship by the next business morning.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.