REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- The Repair and return process is pretty simple and helps you avoid paying the high cost of a new FICM through your dealer.
- Step 1: Click on the buy it now button, select your return shipping preference and complete checkout. (Please make sure to read the Tech Notes below prior to purchase, thanks!)
Step 2: Package your FICM carefully so that it does not incur structural damage during shipment. Take it to the Post Office, FedEx, DHL or UPS and ship it to:
Your Part Source
4503 N Illinois St.
Swansea, IL 62226
Attn: R&Ramp;/(your name here)
(Please make sure to include a note detailing the issues your vehicle is having and any trouble codes the vehicle is throwing. Make sure to include a contact number which we will only use if we run into an issues with the repair.)
- Step 3: The FICM arrives for repairs! We will repair your unit the same or next business day and ship it back to you promptly. We ship on Saturdays!!
- Step 4: Since this is your FICM it will return repaired, cleaned and ready for plug and play installation! It's that simple!
- We will use your notes and our state of the art vehicle simulator to put your FICM through the below circuit tests. This will allow us to zero in on the issues and perform a thorough rebuild. After the rebuild the FICM will undergo the same tests to verify the repair! Your FICM case and pins will also be cleaned so it is ready for install when you receive it back! (Please make sure your connector is free of debris, oil, dirt etc etc so a good connection is made!)
- Please note that sometimes the damage to the FICM is not repairable. In cases like this there will be a diagnostic fee of $94.99. This fee covers our administrative time, testing the FICM and the attempted repair which in most cases can take quite a bit of time and effort. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- If you know the codes your FICM is throwing please email us prior to purchase and in most cases we can let you know if the damage is repairable or not. If not we may have the FICM you need in stock and will go over options with you.
- If we have not had prior contact with you and your FICM arrives with a known unrepairable code the FICM will be shipped back and you will only be charged a $34.99 handling charge. The remaining portion of your purchase price will be refunded.
- This repair carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- You will receive a detail of the repairs that took place. Those repairs are covered for Life! You may also receive install notes detailing what you may need to repair or verify good prior to installing the repaired FICM. If it is determined those repairs did not take place and the same component(s) are blown it will not be covered under the warranty. In all cases where there is an issue rest assured we will work with you to get your vehicle up and running!
0281011134 97303751 0281011134 97303751 0281010014, 97216077
We can repair all 2001 through 2004 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel FICM'S!! If you know your FICM is beyond repair email us with your part number and there is a good chance we have it in stock!
- You are responsible for shipping the FICM to us. We offer three return shipping options. During checkout you will be able to choose one of the following:
- USPS Priority - 2 to 3 day shipping (This is included with the listed shipping cost)
- USPS Priority Express - 1 day shipping to most locations. If you live in a remote area this service may take 2 days. (There is an up-charge)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver - Guaranteed 1 day service. (There is an up-charge) arriving much sooner and when it does we will repair it the same or next business day. Once repaired the FICM will ship back to you by the next business morning.
Most items come with a 30 day return period. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.